Fairfield SEPTA is now accepting applications for its
SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICE PROVIDER & RESOURCE FAIR!
When: April 25, 2018; Time: 6:00-8:30 pm
Location: McKinley Elementary School APR
We are currently accepting applications to reserve a space for this year’s Provider and Resource Fair.
To reserve a space, please visit http://www.fairfieldsepta.org/product/provider-fair/ or use the link
The purpose of the provider fair is to broaden awareness within the Fairfield special needs community about the various resources available in our region, provide the opportunity to connect directly with providers, and obtain information on the programs and services that they provide. Parents will then be able to determine whether any are compatible with the needs of their child(ren). This event will be free and open to the public.
- Space MUST BE attended by the provider, or a representative, for the full duration of the event.
- Donations of services, consultations and/or products are permitted (no purchase necessary and must be awarded night of)
- There will NOT be electric outlets available
- Service Providers may obtain names and contact information from those attendees who agree to give them that information. Providers may also hand out any literature or other items to promote their service.
- Fairfield SEPTA, Inc. will not and does not endorse, recommend or support any business, organization or individual. SEPTA retains the right to refuse Provider participation in this fair as they see fit.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting an application and payment is Wednesday, April 21st. No exceptions. Walk-ins or unpaid balance the night of will not be permitted.